Tuesday 20 May 2014

Motivarti (w1-w5)

Things have been super busy since the end of 3rd year... Moving over to Vancouver for internship and balancing time to do Motivarti was a struggle but things are finally settling into place after a few weeks. My past 5 weeks taking Motivarti with Craig Elliot have been phenominal and I can really see the results. I originally started this piece to enter 2D Forge over at CGHub (before it got shut down) but didn't make the deadline in time. So I used it as a starting piece for my first assignment with Craig. This piece took far longer than it should have; mostly because I forgot my tablet pen and didn't have it until my second week over in Vancouver... Just from this piece alone I've learned so many things and I can't wait to see what else I pump out for the remaining 5 weeks :)





Also drew this fat dragon while at work. Testing out Goro's brushes and a new painting style :)


2 comments: